Sunday, April 29, 2007

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! (Insert frustrated scream smiley here)

I had some auctions on my ebay watch list and I forgot about it. I just went and had a look and they finished today. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted them too. Grrrrrr, I should have just bid on them when I first saw them. Grrrrrrr grumble grumble, damm ebay, sigh. Here's the auctions in case anyone's interested.
Fred Bare Army shorts w/ matching hat
Fred Bare tent shirt w/ matching hat

I find it really hard to mop my floors now that Jack normally dosn't have a nap during the day because the tiles are really slippery and Jack always ends up having a buster but I just couldn't leave it any longer so today I spent about 2 hours wrestling with Jack over the vaccumm and mop so I could do them, he even slipped over on the wet tiles just to make me feel even more upset and then what happens, 20 minutes later he falls asleep watching beebahs. Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...