Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Babies, babies, babies...& some shopping

All my friends are having babies!! My friend Tricia had a baby last month, the adorable Sofie, who I got to nurse heaps today. She has grown so quickly. She's doing really well, very alert and very strong. And, my friend Erica gave birth to beautiful little Hayley last Tuesday, Jack's Birthday, a month early but doing really well too. They got to the hospital at 10.45 and Hayley was born at 10.54pm. Obviously Pete needs to drive a bit quicker. Also, my friend Kim is in hospital as I write and we will soon be welcoming another new little bubba into the world. All these babies, cluck...cluck...cluck. Here's a picture of Hayley...
We've had some really good nights with Jack, sleep wise, lately. Last night he fell asleep on the way home from daycare at around six, woke a 10.30 for a very short amount of time and then slept until seven this morning. I think he must be going through a growth spurt.

On the subject of Jack, have I ever said how adorable my son is? He is just so lovely. He's started to say I love you which is just so beautiful. He says "I love you too Mummy/Daddy" even if you havn't said it first. I just think he is the ants pants. He's getting so independant too lately. He wants to walk or push the trolley when we go shopping, tries to lift the 3 litre milk bottles up to the counter when he needs his cup filled, can open the fridge, wants to dress himself and so many other things. He's fab!!

I can't beleive some of the bargains in the shops lately. I layby'd Jack a Leappad (is that what they're called) today to put away for Christmas. They're half price, such a bargain, and there are heaps of other good buys too at the moment. If only the scrap shops would have half price sales.

Hmmm, that's about it. Here are a couple of altered mint tins I did for the new babies.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow Jodes,so glad he is sleeping better,wish Luke was,still not huge improvement here! So happy for you though!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...