Sunday, April 29, 2007

Things I Want To Do!!

From Sarah's Blog, here's a list of some things I'd love to do...

1. Have another baby.
2. Get a nice outdoor entertainment area or win the lotto so I can build my dream home
3. Travel to America (this won't happen by the way because we suck at saving money and Owen dosn't really want to go to America anyway)
4. Get a really nice hairstyle that suits me
5. Lose lots and lots of weight so that I can wear anything my little heart desires
6. Find a magic housework fairy
7. And a pot of gold
8. Spend more quality time with Jack and Owen
9. Be happy all the time
10. Open a Lush franchise

I'm sure there's more but that'll do for the moment

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

Those sound fabo, if you ever find that housework fairy can you let me know????? I desperately want one.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...