Sunday, May 06, 2007

Well the news is....

drumroll please..............I got a position as a Design Team Member at Scrappy Days!! I'm really excited and more than a little nervous. I even went to a crop the other night which was FABULOUS!! It's nice to spread out all you junk and not have to worry about toddlers touching or husbands calculating the dollar amount spent. :P So that is my big scrappy news. And here is my first DT LO...

In other news at hand :P, nothing really exciting, I mopped my floors, did some washing, changed some nappies. Grandma came over today and we went for our weekly exploration walk with Jack. My Mum has an affiliation with nature, where as when I walk Jack, we just walk, when we walk with Grandma we look at everything. The birds, foliage, seed pods, lizards, bugs, ...everything. It's actually quite fun. We make sure we bring home something for Daddy such as today's spent grass seed head. He loves it...not. But seriously we have seen some cool things. A few weeks ago we saw a lizard in a tree that jumped in the creek and swam underwater. See... cool huh!!

Tomorrow Jack and I are going to the gardens to meet up with our baby group for a sausage sizzle. Owen's working which is a bummer but I'm sure we'll have a great time.

That's it. I was going to do a big post but I feel like scrappin' so I'm outa here. I'll leave you with some photos and LO's though...

...how many times can I use ... in a post ;)
These LO's were for the CC challenges over at 3 Angels Scrapping...

3 comments:

amanda said...

Jody that is such fabulous news. I have thought that you have gone under the radar for sooooooooo long when you deserve to be on every DT around. I just adore that teddy LO - everything about it is perfect. Your eye for detail is always spot on.

Well done sweets!

Sarah said...

well done jody xxxxxx you deserve it! Sarah xxx

Melanie said...

YAY COngratulations on your DT spot!!!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...