Sunday, April 08, 2007

We SO need a digital SLR!!

Jack is just too fast for our camera. We went to the beach this afternoon and he had an absolute ball. We did get some really good shots but we also got quite a few blurs. He was so funny, at first wanting nothing to do with the water and then at the end wanting to go out further and further. I would love to live on the coastline somewhere. The sound of the ocean and that beautiful sea freshness is just so relaxing. Anyhoo, here's some of the best shots of the day.



Oh and also this morning I was woken by a little chocolatey breath calling "Mummy" beside my bed. Easter bunny had hidden some little eggs in various locations around the house including in one of Jack's train carriages so obviously Jack got up and went to play with his trains when he discovered the chocolate and then he just had to come and let Mummy know. We had a fantastic time doing our egg hunt this morning. Jack was very excited.
Does anyone watch The Next Pussycat Doll thing that's on Sunday nights? They have the same bed in the pussycat doll house that we have so I'm practically a Pussycat Doll:P

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

Gorgeous photos Jody, Jack looks like he is having so much fun.

Deb

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...