Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our new bed linen!! Woohoo!!

I've been looking for ages now for a new quilt cover and I've finally decided on one. The main factor was that one of the managers at work marked down some of the most gorgeous pillowcase, the cream ones with the leaf pattern on them, so that helped me make the decision cause I just can't resist a bargain. So here it is...

And here's the reason I was saying I'll have to see if Jack lets me put the pillows on the bed...He likes to make cubby houses and things with them. I'm sure eventually I'll be able to have a bed that looks beautifully made, maybe when he's 15.

What do you think? Do you like it? :-)

And here's a photo of Jack, he insisted on having his photo taken when I was taking the photos of the bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh love the new linen!!!! I would love to have pale colours like that, but with a fireman/grot as a hubby it just wouldn't work!..lol....

and I ssoooo understand about the pillows and the nicely made bed. Seem to be that a made bed is an invitation to have a wrestle

Jodi said...

Hi I have just stubbled upon your blog through the EB site... I must just say your title banner for the blog is sensational.

Happy Scrapping.. and please pop by my blog and say hi...

Cheers
jodi

AngC said...

I like the new quilt cover!! It's always better if you can get a bargain too. Oh, and I am totally in love with those wall art stickers... YUMMO!

I hope you guys fared ok in all the rain the other night...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...