Sunday, February 24, 2008

I scrapped today!! Yaay for me!! LOL

I did two layouts today. Pretty exciting hey. Owen was off today and Jack's being a Daddy's boy, I've even been ordered out of the lounge room so I thought that I may as well do some scrapping.

The first LO is for the Embellished In Your Skin challenge. This is week 2 and this week is all about the eyes. ;-) My layout is all about how I see things that I think are beautiful and how other people might not even notice them. I even suffered to make this page...had to pluck my eyebrows before I took the photo (missed a few hairs though) LOLThe journalling flap under the photo...

And this is the other LO I did today which I'll rephotograph tommorrow because the colours are so off.Well it's late and I should be asleep. Owen and I just watched Resident Evil and now I'm all jumpy (probably because I've turned into a big wuss as far as movies are concerned). Got a first birthday party to go to tommorrow and then I'm meant to be meeting some old school friends for dinner.

Oh and I got some new linen for our bed. If Jack will actually let me put the pillows on the bed tommorrow I'll post a photo of it.

K, bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work Jody!

Anonymous said...

hey Jody...love your lo's...especially the alphas and the pp in Beauty....

Your comments on my blog gave me a giggle...so glad i'm not the only one!..lol..

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...