Saturday, February 16, 2008

Back to the alphabet and a couple of layouts

I


Ice cream - Although I wouldn't list ice cream as one of my most favourite things I do appreciate a good ice cream. My favourites would be Magnum Ego's for the on the stick category, in a cone would be triple choc drumstick and in a bowl would be B&R choc chip cookie dough closely followed by peanut butter and chocolate.


Igloo - Igloo's are cool! We don't have one but there's not much that starts with I to write about.



J


Jack - My beautiful beautiful sweet little boy. He just brings me soooooo much joy. He's so clever and funny and loving and well mannered. I can hardly remember what I did with my time before he came along. I mean, he's no angel, he is a terror to get to sleep at night, won't eat his veges or anything really for that matter and he's going through the "why?" stage at the moment but he is just precious. He is such a gift. We waited a very long long time for him to come along. I can't believe how much he's always looked like his own little person even as a newborn. His smile is stunning and his laughter is magical. I just love him!!


J - There are so many J names in our family, it's crazy...Jean, Joy, Jenny, Jaamy, Jody, Justin, Jasmine, Jack, Jessica, Julie and Joe. My Grandma gets confused in groups and goes through 5 different J names before she gets the right one.


Ok, I scrapped last night. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! It's so nice to be back to creating layouts after an almost 2 month break. I'm really enjoying it. So here's the 2 layouts I did last night.And a close up of the flower.

Ok, cheers and peace out :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...yes thats a lot of J's for one family!...

om gosh at that flower!..was that cut from pp?

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...