Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some cute kids and some scrapping...

It was one of our little Mum's & Bub's groups second round of babies birthday parties on Sunday (does that make sense?), gorgeous little Sofie.Her equally gorgous mummy Tricia threw her a great party. The kids had a ball as they tend to do when they get together with some room to run. They have a kids sized Jeep and Jack just had a ball kangaroo hopping around the yard with mum hanging onto the back.
Here's the card I made. You know I have all this paper and stuff and yet I hardly ever make cards. I find them really tricky but I'm pleased with this one, it's cute.I managed to get a few really nice photos of some of my friends kids too. Any constructive critism on the photos would be more than welcome. I know some of them could use a bit of a pop.
This is Jared. He's a good kid to photograph. He even stops still for a split second. I really like this one.
And his sister Charlotte with her little cute little toothy pegs...
This is lovely Lauren. And her sweet little sister Hayley...I got a couple of shots of Jack but nothing spectacular and I didn't manage to catch your Ollie at all, that boy is way to fast.I also did a scrap page over the weekend. It was one of those LO's that you fiddle with for ages and then are not really happy with in the end, I don't mind it but it's not a favourite.
It flooded again here, worse than the one a couple of weeks ago. A bit of a flash flood in some places. A guy Owen works with was woken by his neighbour at four in the morning to find 3 feet of water under his house included in his new Subaru WRX and when we went for a drive on Monday there were cars everwhere in driveways with the doors open, obviously trying to dry them out. My friend Tricia said she saw a car floating down one of the streets near her. It must be just awful, I feel so sorry for the people who've lost so much.
Well it's late and I really should be in bed so nighty night.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...