Monday, May 18, 2009

Some party photos...

It was Jack's best friend, Jared's 4th Birthday on Saturday so we headed over for a party in the afternoon.
Here are the two friends sitting playing pass the parcel. For best friends these two sure do tussle alot. They're constantly tickling or pushing or slapping at each other. Boys, I tells ya!?
Anyhoo, it was a great fun party. The kids and Tricia played musical statues...and duck, duck, goose & bust the balloons (Jack stood back for that one, he's dosn't like busting balloons) & musical chairs. The kids had a ball as normal when they're together.
Jack put on his own party hat...very fashionably. Well I guess it is quite a masculine way to wear a party hat, as a horn.Sitting with Hayley enjoying the cake.And this photo is from Sunday when we went to the park with Grandma to play a bit of football.

It's late and I'm tired so I'm outta here. Catch u round.

1 comment:

Garry said...

Wow I see a bit of young Jody Grayson in the 3rd pic down. It's in the eyes. Awesomeness.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...