Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reach for the sky...

Jack's third birthday isn't very far away and we're planning a Toy Story themed party. The other day I found a dress up set at the toy store with a hat, scarf and badge and I made a vest to go with it and here's Jack all "Woody'd" up!!
I'm going to make vests for the couple of other youngens that are attending as well. There is a costume shop in Yeppoon that has an adult sized Buzz Lightyear costume that I'd love to hire for Daddy to wear but Owen's not too keen and the shop is in Yeppoon so we'd have to drive down and back to pick it up and return it.

I took lunch over to my friend Charlene today to visit her and her new baby girl, Aeron. She is oooooh so very tiny and cute and sweet and I left feeling extra-ordinarily clucky. The beanie I made is a little bit big and would probably engulf her little face so I might have to have another go since it was so quick to make.

I took a couple of photos of her cute little feet and hands and her is my favourite one.She acutally has quite long feet and the most beautiful full pouty lips just like her Mum's.

Not much else to tell I'm afraid. Owen is off tomorrow and we're having lunch with some friends and then my Mum and Aunt's are coming over to go over some plans for my Grandparent's upcoming 60th wedding anniversary party.

Ok, catch you on the flipside. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies are so cute aren't they.
Jack looks cute too... Dave

Anonymous said...

oh my aeron is so cute. She looks a lot like charlene. Very unusal spelling for "erin"...can't wait to catch up tomorrow....

kim

Brenda said...

oh my goodness, she is beautiful! Beanie looks fab!
Oh and Jack is just adorable as Woodie.
Sweet.

Must try and catch up with you Jody as it looks like we may only be in Rocky for another 2 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

What a very handsome Woody!!...can't wait to see what else you do for his birthday..I bet you throw the best parties!!....and daddy as Buzz might we worth the drive!..hehe

Oh my that photo of baby's feet is just gorgeous!!

Angela said...

Little Woody looks adorable Jody. How incredible that our little men will be 3 in less than a week. OMG!!!

And i can smell the beautiful baby smell now lol. What a darling.

Anonymous said...

Jack looks fab Jody, great costume! Love the photo of the baby feet, just devine!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...