Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh how I wish I could dance...

I missed this weeks "So You Think You Can Dance" because we were away and I've just watched it tonight and it just absolutely blew me away. There were three routines that I watched over and over.
Rhys (who is one of my favourites) and Jemma's hip hop routine just rocked!! It was so cool especially the start with the whole butt thing. Just crazy!!

Henry and Vanessa's fabulous african samba that was choreographed by Jason Gilkison was just magnificent. Very funky!! It's fantastic to see this kind of thing on TV because it's really not what you expect from ballroom and I really think it will entice a lot of young people to try ballroom dance.

And the comtemporary routine by Graeme (my other favourite dancer) and Kate was just sublime. I've just watched it over and over and over and every time I've watched it tears have welled in my eyes. Just magical.

Just beautiful.

3 comments:

AngC said...

They were my favourite routines too!! How much better does Henry look with his hair cut as well - his hair always bothered me before!

I SO can't wait for this week.....

Angela said...

I missed the last episode too so thanks for showing these ones. They are unreal!!

debbiedo said...

Rhys is my favourite too!

Do you remember Marko? He got voted off early. Well he's teaching Rianas jazz class on Tuesday, might have to stay around for that one!

Deb

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...