Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How cute is this kid?

Seriously... Hmmm, so what's been happening...

Well, on Friday night I went out to dinner with the girls from work. We try to go out once a month but have missed the last couple of months. We went to the Malaysia Hut and the food was bloody fantastic. So frangrant and yummy and for $28 each you can have a banquet with soup, 3 entrees and about 5 different main dishes. After dinner most of the girls came back to my place to play Singstar. It was the first time two of them had ever done kareoke. Jenny, Diana and Toni left at about midnight but Charlene stayed stayed until nearly 2. We had a great time.

On Saturday, Jack & I went out shopping and I got an absolute bargain outfit. It's a pair of 3/4 dress pants and a sheer black top with a satin(ish) collar and sleeve cuffs and it was $28.77 for both. It looks really nice on. I just need to get a long black singlet top to go under it and I'll be set.

Not much on Sunday, Mum came over and we went for out normal Sunday afternoon walk down to the creek and then back through the gardens. Jack had a great time walking through all the puddles and we found a soccer ball. The water was pretty cold though and when we were walking across the bridge on our way home Jack walked on a syringe. It was flat footed on top of it and of course he had shoes on and I don't think there was a needle in it but how awful could it have been. Here's a couple of photos from our walk.

Monday the girls from my Mother's group came over and I got to nurse all the babies. cluck cluck cluck. I can't beleive how much bigger the babies get every single week. And Michelle from my Mum's group is pregnant too so in a few months there'll be another new baby. cluck cluck cluck.
Owen has started holidays today and he's about to head out with Jack to do some boy shopping. We bought a wizz bang automated watering system a couple of years ago and Owen has decided that he might actually install it finally. I'll wait until I see it :P

Friday is our 11th wedding anniversary. Mum is going to babysit Jack and we are going to go to dinner and the movies just like real grown ups. Very exciting.

Anyhoo, that's it. I'm going to mop the floors while the boys are out.
And check this out...Jack the Magician

Ciao.

ps. I've changed my blog song to Buttons by Pussycat Dolls cause that's what a want to be when I grow up...a pussycat doll that is, not a button.

Kelly Clarkson's Because Of You. I'm not really a Kelly Clarkson fan but I quite like a couple of her songs including this one. I was looking for a new song to put on my blog and was listening to this. The film clip is sooooo sad but wouldn't it be nice to be able to pause for that kind of retrospect when you're in the middle of an argument. I'll have to try to inbed that thought in my brain.

Oh and I better post my LO's, the first two are paper and the third one is digital using
GABhappyscrap's Bright n Funky kit and a frame by Leah Riordan.



Oh and anyone who reads this please leave a comment. As an incentive for anyone that leaves a comment within the next 48 hours I will randomly select someone to send a little scrap pack to.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Wow I am the first to leave a comment, I have only recently found your blog and I am only leaving a comment bc yesterday I had a male leave a comment on my blog that made me feel sick....

Not that it was nasty or anything I just thought that only people who knew me or other scrapbookers were the only people that read my blog!! Anyway, I guess it is nice to know who is reading your blog, (sorry for rambling.) I love the colours you have used in your LO's they look great.

Amie

Sarah said...

Hey Jods
Sounds like you have busy a busy woman,what a bargain you got!!! Love the pics from the park and the lo's are gorgeous,love your work,but you know that anyway!!! :P

Sarah x

Kaysie said...

Love these lo's.....

You really are soo talented...


kaysie....
And I love freebies too ..lol..

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...