Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WARNING-This post contains offensive language

I was sitting at my scrap desk the other day sorting out my buttons and Jack was sitting on the floor at my feet happily drawing away when all of a sudden Jack comes out with "F#ck it b*tch". Oh, I thought to myself, that's not a very polite exclamation for a 2 year old. He said it again so I looked over at him about to try to explain to a 2 year old that little boys don't use those words when I note that he's looking upwards. I have all my scrapbook pages blue tac'd to the wall. Jack pointed up towards the top and said "Grandma" and of course there is the explanation for the foul mouth. Grandma is photographed with Jack using a bucket at the beach. Thank God!!!


I also wanted to share a recipe. I've been checking out some of the recipe blogs around and saving recipes hell, west and crooked this morning. I really enjoy cooking new things so I thought I might share some of my favourite recipes. So to kickstart the recipe thing I'll start off with Chilli!! Now I'm not really a fan of hot so I really reduce the amount of chilli in this recipe. I only use 2 teaspoons and it just has a nice little tiny bite to it, I think that if you put the 3 1/2 tablespoons in that you would never be able to use your tongue again. This chilli has the most delicious flavour to it and it is one of my all time favourite recipes. It's worth the ingredient list once you try it. And with it a recipe for cornbread which is devine. It is one of Owen's most favourite things. So here's a photo...


And here are the recipes...




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jodes,Luke says the f word when he says Truck even thoguh I know he isn't swearing but have caught him out saying other stuff,toddlers copy everything,I have to be SOOOOOO careful now!!!

Anonymous said...

ROFLPIMP Gees Jody your posts crack me up! That was the funniest thing I've read in a while! Don't kids say the most hilarious things!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...