Thursday, May 24, 2007

Music I LOVE!!

I thought I'd share some of my favourite songs, I was going to put clips in but the list kept growing so I'm going to link them instead except this one...
I mean seriously what's not to love about John Butler Trio. I mean the man is just gorgeous and his voice is superb so to start off my song list here's Peaches and Cream

Another JBT song, Zebra, the rythum of this song just ROCKS!!
And then there's James Blunt, Goodbye My Lover, makes me cry "I'm so hollow baby" sob sob sob
Love Pink's whole I'm Not Dead CD but especially Mr President, it's my car singing song at the moment.
Sheryl Crow, Strong Enough, I think this song was written for my husband :P I love the Lilith Fair DVD version on this, much grittier. Love the whole Lilith Fair DVD actually. If anyone loves female vocalists and hasn't seen this you should. It ROCKS!!! Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Indigo Girls, Shaun Colvin, Jewel &,, Meredith Brooks. It's a fantastic concert.
Linkin Park-Numb, One Step Closer, In the End Love all three.
Pete Murray, So Beautiful
Jack Johnson, another singer I just love. He has the chilliest sound-Better Together
Robbie Williams, he's hot. I love Let Me Entertain You, Angels, Rock DJ(love the video clip, those spanky pants just melt me :P) and Better Man
Indigo Girls, Closer To Fine
Guns n Roses Sweet Child of Mine and Patience
Melissa Etheridge, Bring Me Some Water
Faith No More, Easy. We had this for our bridal waltz. It was the first song Owen and I ever danced to all those years ago.
Meredith Brooks, Bitch
Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Give It Away I love the whole Blood Sugar Sex Magik CD. Flea cracks me up.
Alanis Morrisette, anything but especially You Oughta Know
Man In a Box, Alice In Chains, this was our warm up song when we used to go out clubbing when I was 18/19 LOL
System of a Down, Chop Suey
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
I also love Gwen Stefani, Chris Isaac, Baby Animals, INXS, U2 and oh so much more. Bit of an eclectic mix hey.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have a great taste in music chicky!!! Thansk for my lovely comment,you are a sweetheartxxx Wish we could meet up irl!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...