Thursday, May 31, 2007

A couple of photos and a LO

Well I have just had the laziest day today. It's nice having Owen home on holidays. I've spent the whole day just surfing the net, playing with Jack and doing a bit of digi scrapping. And that's after we got out of bed at about 10 this morning. Mind you after having a nap between 5.30 and 7.30 last night Jack didn't end up going to sleep until 11 and then woke during the night and came in with us.

I had a little play with my camera this afternoon and got a couple of shots that I think look okay. What do you think?
And here's the digi LO I did today...

And the credits...Shabby Princess Shabby Smiles overlay, recoloured; Sande Kreiger Mary Mary Quite Contrary Blue Cardstock; Rhonna Farrer 2ps Free New Year Paper 1 and tag; Tia Bennett haPEA birthday Age Label Tag and Birthday Love Brush; Debbie Fisher's zigzag stitching, border dotted and border line, date stamp and photo corners.

Well I better go and get Jack bathed. I've got some massive potatoes in the oven for dinner tonight.

Ciao

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Gorgeous photos jody. Love the train one and the one of you two the most..


Kaysie
PS oh and I love lazy days too...

Anonymous said...

wow fab pic's!..I love the Thomas one too!

Great Lo too....

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...