Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Digi Page and finally some photos

Here's a couple of digi pages I've done this morning and last night


Credits...Amy Teets Sun Porch kit and hearts delight font

Credits...Angie Brigss orange solid pp, Angel Friends music sheet somewhere off the net, Circle Swooshy Frame from Carrie Stephens, Frame from Leah Riordan, Mary, Mary Quite Contrary Blue Cardstock by Sande Krieger, lined card by ksharonk, jomi_paper2 by Lisa Whitney, Sunporch pp05 by Amy Teets & the fonts are Harting and Pieces of Eight...and I nearly forgot the kids wings are Scrappy Pony Designs Doodle Wing Stickers, arn't they cute?


Well here's what I've been up to lately...On Friday night I went to Scrappy Days for a bit of a crop and chat which was great. I didn't get home until after midnight. There is some really gorgeous new stock in at the moment. I could spend a small fortune.

Owen was off on the weekend so after a big sleep in on Saturday Owen, Jack and Ben(a friend of ours who fixes planes-I don't know his job title:P) went out to the airport to see the mig jet. The Disney channel was there filming as one of the mig owners kids had won a competition about their Dad having the best job in the world. Just in case you don't know what a mig is it's some type of old Russian fighter jet. There's a local guy here who owns one that does joy flights. Jack got to see the jet, a helicopter and even got to go for a ride on a tractor. Here's a photo of Jack on the ladder of the jet.
Of course by the time the boys got home we were running late so we quickly loaded up the trailer and I got ready to go to a BBQ while the guys went to the dump.


We went to a BBQ at our good friend's Kim & David's house to celebrate Jack's little mate, Jared's 2nd Birthday. It was a great afternoon. The kids had a ball running around and jumping on the trampoline and stuff and I got to have a bit of a play with my new camera. Here's a couple of shots...
On Sunday our power was cut off so they could do some work in the area so we went and dropped our old ensemble base to my Aunt's house and then went to McDonald's for breakfast. I LOVE their pancakes. Yummmmmmm!!!!! After that we dropped the trailer back and headed off to the botannical gardens for a bit of a play on the swings and more photo opportunities for me...
Monday morning we just hung around the house, tidying up out the front a bit and then in the afternoon headed off to the Crazy Joker to meet up with our Mother's group. Just about all of the husbands were able to come too which was fantastic. Unfortunately for Owen Jack cried after his first time down the big slide and refused to go back up again but he managed to find some other kids to tag along with to give him and excuse to go on the slide without his son. Are you all bored to tears yet??? That's about it. Exciting life I lead hey!! Jack's been a bit of a trial lately. He's finally worked out that he can just hop off the naughty mat. I'm actually surprised it worked for as long as it did so now I've resorted to putting him in his room.

And that's it, oh and a couple of paper LO's and a band aid tin. The first LO is my 2nd design team LO for Scrappy Days



No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...