Sunday, March 04, 2007

Touch wood

Well touch wood but Jack has slept through three nights this week in his big boy bed. Wooohoooo. This morning he didn't get up until 8.30 mind you he didn't go to bed until after 10 but I can live with that to get a sleep in in the morning. So maybe we're turning a corner with his sleeping finally.


Speaking of Jack, he's turning 2 in a month. He's growing up so quickly. And smart, I tell ya. The other day he said, "Mummy, help me please" because he couldn't get the top off his yoghurt. He just comes out with so many new words lately, and so many songs. He is adorable. I'm really enjoying this age.


Not much else going on. I'm meant to be cleaning this house today but we'll see how that goes. Making spagetti and meatballs for dinner tonight, Owen's Dad & my Mum are coming over for dinner so it should be nice. I also want to work on Jack's birthday invitations today and on the DVD I'm trying to get together of all the videos of Jack for the last 2 years along with some of my favourite photos.


Anyhoo, better get to it, here's some LO's I did last night.


2 comments:

Angela said...

I know how you are feeling Jody. Coban is saying all sorts of sentences lately and it's hard to believe that they are getting so big.

Coban is getting a big boy bed for his b'day so i hope he likes it and co-operates for me lol.

Anonymous said...

Jody I LOVE these LO's!! STUNNING!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...