Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our poor little man

We had a bit on an incident today. We decided on the spur of the moment to head up to the botanic gardens for lunch today so Owen called up his Dad to see if he wanted to meet up with us. Off we head, unpack everything and we got absolutely eaten alive by mosquitos so we moved positions to see if that would make a difference, which it did. Anyway, so we're sitting there chatting and having lunch and Jack was being a monkey of course and mucking around so I had him on my lap and his foot went in between the slats on the bench we were sitting on and we couldn't get it out. Luckily a quick thinking gentleman that was seated next to us grabbed the spray canola oil they had used for the BBQ and we managed to lube him up enough to get his foot out. It was pretty awful though. Jack's little ankle was all red when we got it out and he was a bit worked up but luckily no damage was done and he was off and running within a few minutes.

Not much else to say really. Jack's birthday preparations are well and truly underway. I did up the lolly bags last night so I've only got a couple more things to do.

Well I'll leave it there for tonight I think. I'll just post a couple of LO's. The 2nd one is digital using the Festival freebie kit from Shabby Princess.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch... poor little man :( Glad there was no real probs!

Love those LO's especially the digi one ;)

Sarah said...

oh no hope he is ok now darl xxx

Angela said...

Poor Jack. That must have been so horrible for him (and you!)

Great LO's too.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Jack!....kids get stuck in the darnest places!

Glad his ok...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...