Thursday, March 01, 2007

Of course, his name is Cody

My cousins baby's name is Cody. I thought that was it and then I thought, no maybe not because that's so close to my name and surely I would have remembered that right, not. So anyhoo, his name is Cody and he's gorgeous. Here's a piccy...


I can't beleive how small babies are. I just don't remember that. Jack's so big now. I can't wait to nurse one of these new babies. cluck cluck cluck

I had one of those afternoons today. I had been waiting for Jack to wake up this afternoon so I could go and post off my recipe cards (I'm sooooo sorry everyone that they are soooo late, I promise I'll be early with the next lot), so anyway he woke up at 4.40pm and the post office closes at 5 so I grab him, grab my shoes and my bag and fly out the door, get to the post office at 4.45pm, grab the tough bags off the shelf, address them, scrounge through my bag for my wallet and it's not there, stood in line so I could tell the lady that I'd left my wallet at home and that I'd be back in 5 minutes, stuck Jack back in the car, raced home, searched for my wallet and I couldn't find it, went back out to the car and opened the door and there's the wallet between the seat and the door, jump in the car and race back to the post office, get Jack out of the car and in I go just in time to post them. So at least they're on their way now. Again I'm so sorry to my group that they are so late.

And a LO...


My cousin Lisa just sent me a message to say that she is going to be starting as a Party Plan Consultant for Wikidz childrens wear. Check out there site...

http://www.wikidz.com.au/


It looks like great stuff.

Well that's it from me tonight. Bye

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...