Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A LO!!

Here's a LO I did this afternoon whilst Jack had fun with my stamps. Have I ever mentioned how adorable Jack is?

Not much going on around here today. Jack and I went to the footy field to have a bit of a kick around, not that Jack kicks mind you, so that was fun and then had a play under the hose when we got home. Absolutely nothing planned for tommorrow apart from some washing. Owen is going away for the weekend which I'm sure will be just awful. We don't spend much time apart. Oh well, I'll just fill my weekend up with stupid girl movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great LO Jody!.......what a cute pic!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...