Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bloody groceries!!

I really don't think that wages have kept up with the cost of living in the last couple of years. I went and got a few groceries yesterday and there was no red meat under $16.99/kg, green prawns were cheaper than blade steak. I just think that's ludicous. Everything just seems to cost so much. How the hell do they expect me to afford all the scrap stuff I want!! Grrrrr.

Anyhoo, I actually have enough scrap stuff to last the next couple of years anyway so here's some LO's I've just finished.
This one is a scraplift of one of the extremely talented Clair's LO's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the groceries!...seem I spend the same amout and come out with half as much!

Love your LO...ecpecialy the clair lift....

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hear ya too!!! My grocery bill just keeps climbing higher and higher... plus I HATE grocery shopping!

You'll just have to do some more digi LO's hehe... Nah, your LO's are gorgeous Jody, love em!

Sarah said...

Hey darl,thanks for the comment, what do you need to do a blog header????

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...