Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Out and about!!




I'm sure Jack will be thinking that the Botanical Gardens are our back yard. We've been there so often lately. We went on Sunday, Owen included, which was just fantastic. It's so nice to do things as a family like that. Then on Monday we were there again with our baby group and then today I was meant to meet up with Kerryn and the kids but she thought we were going to the other gardens in town. I eventually tracked her down but by then the kids were all cranky and ready for naps. Jack just loves going there. The play equipment is just his size and there are birds everywhere.
Anyhoo, here's some pics.
Aren't my boys gorgeous?? And how cool is the giant xylaphone(sp?)

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! Nice pics!

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

oh cute Jody! The BG look gorgeous!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...