Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've been tagged!!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Check out chick at Woolies during school
2. Hairdressing apprentice, long story...
3. Hotel receptionist
4. PA/cashier/sales/merchandiser

B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:
1. When A Man Loves A Woman, my all time favourite movie
2. Steel Magnolias, my newest favourite saying is from this movie, "If you can't say something nice about someone, then come sit by me"
3. Love Actually (I agree Deanne, in fact I might watch it again this weekend)
4. Notting Hill, the woops a daisy scene just kills me every time.

C) Four places I have lived
1. Rockhampton
2. Pink Lily, about 2 seconds out of Rockhampton
3. North Rockhampton
4. North Rockhampton, I'm really not a mover, can you tell?

D) Four TV shows I love to watch: I'm just gonna leave all of Deanne's in here
1. The Amazing Race, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
2. Greys Anatomy, only just re-started watching this but it's brilliantly written
3 Survivor, I"m addicted
4. ER, my all time favourite show.

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Airlie Beach
2. Sydney
3. Brisbane/Gold Coast
4. Yeppoon

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. Essential Baby
3. Google, since it's my default homepage
4. Pickleberrypop

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chicken Cesar Salad, but it must have anchovies and the dressing has to be nice and creamy and not too tart.
2. Savoury Cheese Log, my mum's recipe
3. Prawn sandwiches on really fresh bread from the bakery with a chewy crust, butter not margarine and salt and just a little bit of lemon juice.
4. Brown sugar meatloaf with mashed potato

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed cause I'm shockingly tired but find it near impossible to drag myself away from the computer lately. I think I need an intervention
2. Lying on the beach looking up at the stars
3. Curled up on the lounge watching Love Actually
4. Tahiti might be nice

I). Four friends I think will respond:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ??? Maybe everyone???

Right, that's it I'm going to bed...well I've got to type a reply on Dee's blog and just make sure nothings happened at EB in the last 15mins and then I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

hehehehehe.. your funny Jody!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...