Thursday, August 17, 2006

I scrapped!!




I actually finished up a page I started days ago. I couldn't be bothered getting the sewing machine out quite frankly but then I decided to do another LO with stitching to make it worth my while. Not my best work but there you go. The third LO is a digi colour challenge for pickleberrypop website.
I've got the stinky flu at the moment and have had the worst afternoon today. Jack was being an absolute terror. Climbing on the toy box and into everything. It's lucky he's so cute.
Anyhoo, trying to get to bed early tonight

2 comments:

debbiedo said...

They are all gorgeous Jody, I love the photo of the 3 of you together! Jack is such a cutie.

Hope you are feeling better soon, I am just getting over my head cold so I know how you feel!

Deb

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Jody they are STUNNING!!! Your digi pages look like paper. My god you have a digital-gift (if that is such a word?).. LOVE them mate!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...