Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Bitch for Tonight...

I was happily plateing up dinner tonight when the phone rang. O asked if I wanted him to get but I said 'no'. Stupid mistake. Conversation went like this.

Me- "Hello" nice bright happy voice.
Other person- "Nice invitation you did for Jack's birthday. I would have loved to get one and I would have even come. Thanks for nothing"
....................tone.....................

Now this other person I've spoken to maybe four times in the last 3 years and I know she's family but come on. I havn't received invites to her kids birthdays and Jack's birthday was in April and we never heard from her.. Grrrrr, I cried all through dinner.

6 comments:

~Dizzy~ said...

Oh Jody {{hugs}} some people just need a good *slap* don't they !!!
Don't let it get you down....

By the way you talented person you , what fabulous banner you did for Dee !!! You are so GREAT at that digi stuff !!!

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

OMG Jody, that is disgraceful! If it was your best mate I could understand why she would be a bit peeved but someone who a) isn't really that close and b) never invites you guys sure has a nerve to ring up and talk to you that way! How very rude..

There are some absolute biatches in this world - don't them get you down.

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

I LOVE my banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbiedo said...

Oh dear Jody, I am so sorry to hear this person was so rude and mean to you. You don't deserve that kind of treatment. You are such a kind and generous person and I am sure if this family person was deserved an invite then you would have done so.

Try not to let it get you down, with that horrible attitude they certainly don't need to be anywhere near you or your precious Jack.

XXX Deb

amanda said...

holy heck some people can be rude! How horrible of that person to say that!!!! I can't believe someone would bother being so awful - it just doesn't make sense.

Dont let it get to you mate. If they deserved an invite i am sure they would have gotten one!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Weight loss on concerta antibiotics to buy online zithromax bontril 35mg bontril by mallinckrodt beginner digital camera Prescription bontril written Google comsearch q popup blocker 105 capsule bontril

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...