Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm nearly falling asleep at my desk but...

I just can't go to bed without updating my blog.
Last night I went to a jewellery party at a work mates place and it was such a nice night. She'd made it a coctail party theme and everyone got dressed up all pretty like. Since I havn't really had that much to drink since I was pregnant with Jack I was a bit worried at how I'd handle alcohol and apparently I have a reputation at work as a bit of a flasher when I've had too many but I did really well. I had 5 or 6 coctails PLUS 2 shots and I just have to say the fruit tingles coctail is delish. The only bad bit of the night was that I bit down on a jelly snake and half my tooth fell out (that may be an exageration but I'm still going to have to go to the dentist).
Today I went to another jewellery party at my friends mum's place and the stock was phenomenal. The jewellery last night wasn't really my style but this stuff from Gekho is great and really well prices. Here's the website if you want to check it out, http://www.gekho.com.au/ModCoreFrontEnd/index.asp?pageid=108. I even booked a party for October. I only bought a handbag which was only $19 but I booked the party for just after my birthday so I might have some money to spend then. Here's the bag I bought. Jack fell over on the concrete and goonked his head though. Here's a photo of his googy. Poor bubba.
And here's a couple of LO's I did today. The second one is a scaplift of one of the talented Amanda's LO's.
Nighty night.:)

5 comments:

debbiedo said...

Oh poor Jack!!!!!

Love the pages, they are gorgeous.

PMSL at the bit about being a 'flasher' when you've had too much to drink! We will have to get you drunk if you come down to Sydney for that craft show.

Deb

~Dizzy~ said...

Ouch to Jacks forehead !!! that's going to be a lovely bruise (could match various shades of cardstock & PP LOL!!)

Jewellery looks lovely and glas you had a nice night ! mmmm....cocktails....

Love both of thos LO's too.

Looking forward to this Sydney bash, should be a real HOOT if we can all get-together !!

Dani said...

WOw that jewellery looks really nice. We dont have good party plan thingos like that out here..boo hoo. Hey maybe that could be my new job???

Anyway...
Poor Jack, I hope he is ok.
I love the los.

This craft show is sounding more fun by the day! I can't wait.

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Hey! Nicola and Jack will have something to talk about when they catch up - she keeps banging her head. Twice in two days she has fallen on cement! One of those ended up in a huge egg on the back of her head! I love your layouts! Looking forward to catching up!

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Oh poor Jack!!!!!!! Ouchie!!! Your LO's are wonderful as per usual!!!!!

ARE YOU COMING DOWN TO SYDNEY????

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...