Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been tagged!!


1. What is your nickname?
  • Jo, Jodes, Princess(from my Mum)
2. If you were born the opposite sex what would your name be?
  • I dunno, maybe Jody!?!
3. What star sign are you?
  • Libra
4. Do you scrapbook?
  • Yes, but like Dani you can't tell lately. My well of creativy is well and truly dry.
Who would you most like to meet? (living or dead)
  • All the EB girls.
6. What colour best describes you and why?
  • Red, strong emotional colour I think.
7. What is your personal motto?
  • If you havn't got anything nice to say about anybody then come sit by me (steel magnolia's qoute) Just joking, probably to each their own.
8. If you had all the money in the world what would you buy?
  • Ooooh too many things to mention really. My own island. Seriously, if I did have ALL the money in the world I would try to help feed, clothe and educate the needy. And for me and my family, my dream house filled with beautiful things and family and laughter, a Chrysler PT Cruiser for me and I'd probably get it painted pretty pink or aqua, one of those ugly Chrysler's with the big grill for Owen and for Jack whatever his little heart desires.

Now I tag Amanda, Deanne and Pauline + anyone else that mosey's on by!!

Oooh and here's a photo of Jack just cause he's so cute.

1 comment:

amanda said...

ooh yike jody i have just seen this!

ok the tag is on :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...