Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet Ava

I've spent tonight blog browsing, checking out all sorts of things including some of my favourite regular sites I visit. One of the sites I visit on a regular basis is the blog of Sheye Rosemeyer, an Australian photographer. I'm sure originally I would have come across her site from a link on EB about the story of her precious angel daughter, Ava.

Ava, the Super Princess tragically passed away on the 5th of February 2007, today would have been her 6th Birthday. I have read and re-read Sheye's blog numerous times over the last couple of years. Her writing is breath-catchingly honest and beautiful. Here is a link to her blog.
Happy Heavenly 6th Birthday Super Princess Ava.

2 comments:

amanda hall said...

I have often looked on her blog too Jody, read and read and found myself crying buckets.

Such beautiful words for such a sad accidental situation. It would be so difficult to accept any loss of life, but particularly the way Ava passed on.

Since reading about Ava i have taught Piper to always toot the horn if she is in the car and cannot get out. She has 'tried' it a few times and knows that i will always come running if i hear the toots.

Hope you are doing well. I think of you often chook :)

Donna said...

Life can be so sad, I've not read about Ava,think I would cry for days if I did.

Hope you have been well Jody, I have a new blog if you would like to come and visit..
http://donna-scrapandstuff.blogspot.com/
Take care my friend :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...