Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm getting slack with this blog lately...

I just havn't had anything to tell you all about. We had stocktake at work so I worked a few extra days and other than that I've been obsessed with America's Next Top Model and Project Runway and having been watching a few old series of them.
I did however have some friends over for a pot luck dinner on Sunday night as a celebration of the up-coming birth of Tricia and Jason's new freebie baby which is due to make it's entrance into the world next Wednesday. We had a real grown up dinner with glassware and folded napkins and candles and everything...with the kids 4 metres away at their own little set table. It was a great night.
Other than that I havn't been doing anything much, lunch with friends, play with Jack's friends, bit of shopping and watching TV.
Jack asked for his face to be painted again today. He wanted to be a zebra...can you see it?

I'm glad he's out of his tiger face rut and trying something new.

Well, I'm off to watch more crap on TV.

Ciao

3 comments:

amanda hall said...

oh wow. I love dinner parties. That table setting looks like a great night was just about to be had by all!

LOL at Jack and his zebra face. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody...haven't seen you around much lately...and how I see why, busy face painting!...that is a very cute zebra you have there!

Lovely table setting, ...Luv what you have the candles in!!

Take care..

Meredith said...

Your table setting is stunning Jody! Thank you for the comment on my blog!! Of course I remember you - wasn't it a great weekend?!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...