Thursday, August 21, 2008

My High School Reunion

Almost 20 years since I graduated high school!! How freakin' old does that make me feel?!?! LOL!! Anyhoo, it was my high school reunion on Saturday night and it was a blast!! It was so great to catch up and find out what everyone's been up to. Owen even went after his inial anti-reunion stance. I doubt he enjoyed himself as much as I did but at least he knew a couple of people there, Jason from work and Zane from primary school. So here's a couple of photos(thanks Toni for sharing your photos)...Hayley Horan, Lee Baker-Walker, Lee's husband and me.
Malcolm Jackson, Toni Hockings and meOwen and I
Toni and I. Toni did a fantastic job organising the reunion and contacting everyone. Thanks Tone, it was a great night!!
The rest of Toni's photos are here.
Our friends Michelle & Greg and their girls Nicola and Heidi have just come home from a the USA and England so on Sunday they came over before they head home. Our friends Kim & David and their kids came over in the afternoon too to join us on our Grandma's adventure walk. Here we all are heading down to the creek.
Kim helping Jack walk the rail.David waiting for us slow pokesNicola throwing the frisbee
Jared frisbeeing tooJack catching a ride with DadOur friends Pete & Erica and their kiddies came over as well for dinner. It was great to catch up with everyone.
In other VERY exciting new...I have new linen!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!! Nothing like new linen to give me a boost. LOL. Isn't it gorgeous. It's called Lara and it's by Canterbury Homewares, I love the colours.Here's Kitti-Mae modelling for the close up.And this is my new bedroom furniture. We've had it for a couple of weeks, can't remember if I posted a photo or not already so here's another one.
My gorgeous ladies and one of the butterfly frames I bought from the swap meet.And my bargain new lamp...well one of them. My boss is in one of his crazy markdown moods so I bought four new lamps. This one and a matching floor lamp + two other side lamps that have a similar base. And lastly my little man with an octopus painted on his face. Well it's nearly rubbed off but you get the gist.



Cheers

5 comments:

Brenda said...

How much fun, a school reunion!! Wish my school would have one. I would love to see what some of the nasty girls I went to school with ended up doing.
oh dear, does that make me sound really bitter?
I'm not really.

Dani said...

20 years PMSL I had my 5yr not that long ago :)

Holy cow I love your new linen, actually no I want it!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time at your reunion!!

OMG...I Luuvvv your new linen!!!!

Anonymous said...

20 years ya old fart! looksl ike u had a ballski!

x
dee

amanda hall said...

OMG i love love love that linen! The colours are like hot chocolate - so warm and inviting. Hmmmmmm i am thinking i might have to get into linen pmsl. I only have one quilt cover *gasp* and one set of winter and one set of summer sheets! You would be horrified pmsl.

The photos of your renuion look like fun - you look so happy and lovely!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...