Monday, September 15, 2008

Babies, babies all around...well 2 at least

Look at this beautiful little girl. This is Piper Anne Williams and she is the beautiful daughter of my friends Tricia & Jason. Awwwwwwwwwww... And my gorgeous cousin Julie and her husband Steve are also proud new parents to Danielle Jean Baker who was born on the 13th. All together now........Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Babies are just so magical. cluck cluck cluck

I havn't been posting lately because I've been feeling a bit uncreative, flat and un-me but thanks to some sewing for a friends costume party I think I might be feeling a bit more creative. I even bought some fabric to try and make a top. I was impressed with myself with the costumes. I made them from scratch without a pattern. For Jack's I just made the vest which was super simple and the sash but I made Owen's star trek uniform and designed and made my dress. Well, that's all I have...my life is boring. lol.

Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing the costumes are fantastic.... I hope Jack is gonna take up dancing ha ha.....

Love
Kim xxoo

Anonymous said...

ohhh yes babies are magical....especially when we don't have to get up at 2am each night!....lol..

Aren't you a clever little sewer! fab costumes!!

Brenda said...

Jody, if you made all of those with no patterns........you rock!
Well done.
You look fab too!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...