Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, I got some bargains today!!

My cousin Jasmine is getting married on Saturday and we went out today in search of some clothes for the boys to wear in particular some shoes for Jack. I thought we'd check out Vinnies and see if we could find a nice pair of dressy shoes for him but alas it was not to be, however...

Look what I did find...

How devine is that!! It's a little Baby Plum romper and hat set. Isn't it adorable. Yes, yes...I realise I don't have a baby nor am I expecting one but I just can't resist a bargain and you never know what the future will hopefully bring. $3.50!!!

My other bargain was this cute little Fred Bare denim top. Now again, no one in our house could wear it however....it was a bargain!! $2!!

And I also got a gorgeous dress shirt for Jack. Very stylish indeed!! Just perfect for a wedding. The pattern on the shirt is actually lion faces. It's gorgeous. Another $2 bargain!!!We also got a really cool tie for Owen.

I went to my friend Toni's place this morning to go over a few things for our school reunion which is next weekend. It's going to be a fun night. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to for the last two decades!! LOL!!! Two freaking decades!!! How old am I!?!?!?!?!?

Anyhoo, here's my stunning little boy with his little milk mostache!! How perfect is that pout.

Well I think that's enough exclamations from me!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dani said...

You know its not a bargain if you dont need it right ;) That shirt is adorable, almost as adorable as the little boy who will wear it.

Anonymous said...

Great bargins!!!...if you can use them..lol..

oww love that shirt too..luv the sunnies!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...