Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sometimes I'm glad I have such a small house

I dream of having my big Mexican inspired two story home but on days like today, cleaning days, I'm glad my house is soooo small. I bought my second ever digi kit yesterday from Weeds & Wildflowers called Being Me and after hours and hours of downloading & timing out (we're over our high speed download quota for the month) I finally finished downloading it this morning. It's taken me until just after lunch to finish cleaning the house and I even ignored the bathroom (only because I sorted all my dirty washing all over the floor and you can't get in there). So finally I got to have a play with it and it is GORGEOUS!! I just know I'm going to use it heaps. I've done one LO with it already but it's for a photo swap so I can't show it yet.

But here's some things I can show, paper LO's though. The first one is a scraplift of a LO I saw on 2 Peas but I'm not sure who it was by because it was ages ago. I really love it and I love these MME Magnolia papers. I got some really nice pp yesterday actually. Anyhoo, how hot is my husband?!? :P


This is my third DT LO for Scrappy Days

And the detail of the flower.
And this is for my friend Tricia, so Tricia if your reading this close your eyes. It's a paper version of a digi LO I did for her. The fabulous photo was taken by my friend Michelle. And did you notice I used some of my gorgeous bargain crochet lace.


Well I have to go and find something to wear. I'm going to the beach with some of the girls from work for dinner at the sailing club tonight. Owen is on babysitting duty which might be a bit trying for him I think since he'll probably be tired because he camped last night, in the freezing cold, at Raglan for the airshow today. Lucky he's on holidays.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...