Sunday, June 03, 2007

OMG!! I got some bargains today!!

Jack & I went to the markets with Mum today and I got some absolute bargains. I saw this gorgeous crochet lace and so I picked out 2 and asked the lady if they sold by the half metre and she tells me the price on the card is for the whole card!!! I'm like, "Are you crazy woman", well I didn't say it out loud but I thought it so I ended up buying 3 cards(2 were $3.50 and 1 was $1.80). There must be about 3 metres on each card. I was stoked!!

I was checking out the fudge(I love fudge) when out of the corner of my eye I spotted this gorgeous retro kids wall hanging. So I mosyied (how the hell do you spell that?) on over thinking that it was going to have a ridiculous price on it and it was tagged at $2. Bargain I think to myself and get out my money to hand over and the woman on the stall says, "You can have it for $1 because you'll have to wash it, it's a bit dirty". Crazy!!! It's about 1.2 metre x half a metre and it's soooo cute.

So then were looking around and stopped at this little jewellery booth where it looked like the lady had cleaned out all her old brooches and things (she did have some new things too) and I got this adorable little deer pin. It's soooooo cute. I'm going to use it on a Christmas LO with some Basic Grey Blitzen papers. And it was only $1. Crazy!!!!!!!!

So there you go, there's my bargains for the day.

We're off to have dinner with some friends.

Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to love a bargin!! :)

Angela said...

Great bargains Jody. I never manage to find such great bargains at markets.

Kaysie said...

Love the wall hanging.

Anonymous said...

I love BARGINS!!! That lace looks divine Jody!!! and that wall hanging is sooooo cute!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...