Monday, June 18, 2007

More market bargains!!

Well yesterday Jack and I went to the markets with Mum and Grandma and I got a couple more bargains. I got all these ribbons for $6 and all up there's 32 metres of ribbon, how's that for a bargain and the pink exactly matches some little canvas's I painted the other day to make into a mini album. Plus there was a stall that had 5 avocado's for $2, cheap as chips I tells ya.


After the markets we had a bit of a squiz down the mall and Mum bought me a wardrobe hanger that I'm going to use in my scrap room to hold all my pp and cardstock. I hope it won't be too heavy. I thought it would be such a great idea. At the moment I have it in one expandable file thingy but it is jam packed, and I mean JAM packed.


Then we headed off to The Coffee Club for lunch. This has only just opened in Rockhampton and it was really busy. The carpark in the centre was full. It was nice. Nice decor and furniture, long wait for food though, 45 minutes for 3 sandwiches. Jack was pretty well behaved, we had taken some cars and things and the staff brought over some colouring in materials so he was pretty good and pretty patient until my lunch came of course. Then I had to try to eat a BLT one handed while clinging on to a wriggling, crying toddler with the other hand. He musn't have been too loud though because just as we were leaving the head waitress came over and commented on what a good boy Jack had been.


Friday night I went to Scrappy Days for a little crop night and then Saturday night there was a cyber crop at 3 Angels Scrapping so I've done a bit of scrapping this weekend. Here's my LO's and I'm actually extremely please with all of them especially the Love U one. The challenges were 1. to use red as your inspiration, 2. a frame thingy which I'm still working on, 3. a sketch challenge.
The red challenge...The sketch challenge...
And these 2 are from Friday night

1 comment:

Amie said...

Your LO's are awesome....

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...