Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm going to be published!!!

How exciting is that!!! :) I've only submitted things a couple of times and the rejections are a bit had to take but it's worth it now. It's my Love U Lo with the b&w photo of Jack and I and it will be published in Scrapbook Creations Issue 48. I have no idea when it's out, maybe September. I just think it will be an incredible keepsake for Jack to have been in a big glossy printed magazine. And the girls over at EB have been sooooo lovely with all their congratulations. I love those girls.
I stayed up for HOURS last night watching the Big Blue extended version. It's my brother's favourite movie and I had seen it decades ago but I thought I'd watch it again. I thought it was an awfully sad movie and wasn't really worth staying up until nearly 2 to watch either but each to their own I guess.
Owen came up with a good idea for some shelves above my scrap desk but I need to clean out the room first which is a BIG job. I've got to try to store the cot and change table plus all the junk we have and I only have the space under the bed and in one cupboard. Plus I have to put away about 5 loads of washing first. Grrrrr...
Anyhoo, that's it for now, I'm off to clean after a bit of surfing.
Ciao

2 comments:

Amie said...

Wow congratulations..... It must be so exciting to get the email. I wish something of mine would be accepted I guess I will just keep submitting until they say yes.
Have a good night I would say it will be an early one since you were up so late.
Amie xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jody!!....you well deserve to be published!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...