Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How cute are these little pin cushions?

Rach showed off one of these that she'd made and I just loved it (check her's out, love the fabric and colour combo)!! So I thought I'd have a go and man are they ever easy to make. They only took me about 30 minutes each. Well the first one had a big gap in between the start and completion because while I was searching for the right button to use my container that houses all my buttons (which were neatly sorted by colour) and all my pins, clips, charms etc fell off my lap. :(
I have had these espresso cups sitting in my cupboard for years, well actually the black saucer was under a plant on my bench so this was a perfect little project for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous pin cushions!!...will have to have a go myself....bugger about dropping your button container!!....if your anything like me you will be still finding them in a weeks time....hehehe

Amie said...

They are just the cutest little thing.... I want to make one now!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...