Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A couple of Digi Lo's

Since I never seem to get near my scrap desk lately I'm doing digi's instead.

Using Rhonna Farrer's Splish Splash freebie kit, journalling spot by Kellie Mize & word art by Tina Chambers, the word art is so sweet, it reads " Each child is like a butterfly in the wind. Some can fly higher than others, but each one flies the best it can. Why compare once again the other? Each one is different. Each one is special. Each one is beautiful."


Using the Chunky Monkey kit by April Bern

And these two are of Ryn's gorgeous kids for the photo swap over at EB.

Danielle Engerbretson's Verona freebie and the frame cluster is from Welli Designs and I've altered it a little
Weeds & Wildflowers Being Me kit, this is the great one I was talking about the other day.

Ok, nighty night.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Hi Jody,

I love your Digi LO's. What do you do with them when they are finished? Can you print them?

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...