Friday, October 06, 2006

Some new things about the place!!!

Well, we're having a few changes around our house and everything just seems to be go all at once. I ordered our recliner theate lounge today. I decided to go with the raisin colour which I think will be really nice, it's dark brown. I also lay-by'd a rug from work. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend but it's just sooooo nice that I couldn't resist. It has squares of different browns and creams and it sort of looks like dreadlocks. It's really thick and cushy and I think Jack is just going to LOVE squishing things into it but now that I've seen it I think if I get anything else I'll be really dissappointed. Owen got the new TV today, don't ask me what type it is but it's on a swivel base. How dumb do I sound? but I havn't even really watched it properly yet. I still havn't picked tiles. I paid off the quilt cover I had on layby and bought some new towels, Owen bought the air-cons and they're being fitted on Wednesday next week which is the same day the pest guy comes to make sure our temites are d-e-a-d.
It was my birthday yesterday and Owen got me a $100 gift voucher from Scrappy Days. That's going to be fun to spend.
Anyhoo, I think I might just take myself of to bed. I have to go shopping tomorrow to get supplies for the jewellery party I'm hosting on Sunday and then i'm going to Mag's tomorrow for her party plan party.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...