Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Man, there just dosn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately!! Or maybe I just need to learn to prioritise a bit better. I just seem to have no spare time lately which sucks because I have all these great scrap supplies to use.
My house has been driving me CRAZY lately. Everything seems to be getting on top of me. I really wish Jack would just find one TV show that he'll veg out in front of in the morning so that I can run around and tidy up a bit. I thought as he got older he'd learn to occupy himself for periods of the day playing with things which he sort of does I guess. I dunno... He just seems to want all my attention all the time. I'm a bit worried that he's getting too clingy with Owen and I. Especially with Owen when he's at home.
On Saturday night I went to Hog's Breath for my cousin's fiance's Hen's party. It was a nice night. There was the funniest woman sitting at our table. She told some really great stories. I even had a coctail.
And then on Sunday, I had plans with my Mum. She's phoned my up to see if I wanted to go to the Emu Park markets since she wasn't working so I dropped Owen off to work and then went and picked her up. It's a half hour drive to Emu Park from Rocky so we had a great chat on the way down. We got there and there's no markets. They were on last week. LOL. My Mum has a habit of doing things like that. I would laugh but apparently you'll have no luck laughing at your mother or so she tells me. Anyhoo, we had a great day. We checked out some display homes in the new estates, drove around a bit, checked out some shops, had lunch. It was really nice. I should try to spend more time with her.
Sunday night we went to Kim and David's for a BBQ dinner at their new house. It was a lovely night with all the little ones running around playing together. They were all really well behaved.
I went and ordered my tiles today so that's one thing finalised now. I went and had a look at the photos I got done through Masterpiece Studios. I bought the large one and got a small complimentary one as well. They were really nice photos but all the shots were very similar. That's okay though, at least it saved me some money. This afternoon I met Kim and Jared at the pool and we all had a little swim although it was freezing cold with the breeze and then the boys played on the slide. It was great to meet up with her I was feeling a bit down in the dumps today. Tonight I went to a buying night for work so that was pretty fun. Saw lots of gorgeous things.
Well, I really should get to bed. We've given Jack a pillow in his cot tonight to see if that helps to get him to stay in his own bed instead of ours. Here's a digi scrap I did today.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...