Saturday, October 07, 2006

A couple of things

I went scrap shopping today with my voucher!! I got so many things and of course I spent all my money. I got some iron on fuzzy letters, a few different monograms, some groovy brads for christmas, some inks, some flowers, a stack of cardstock, some pp's, some rubbons. A real variety of things actually. Luckily Jack slept the whole time I was there which made a nice change. Usually I sit him on the floor and he empties the contents of my wallet just so I can have 2 seconds to check out what's new.
Also I took a photo of the new necklace I bought the other day while I was out shopping with my Mum. I'm really funny with jewellery. I love to buy it but then I never wear it. I'm so envious when I see people wearing all this gorgeous jewellery but I always think I look a bit silly in it. Tomorrow I'm hosting my Gekho jewellery party so I'm sure I'll fine some gorgeous piece to add to my collection of never worn jewellery.
I went to a sex toy party today at a friends place. It was great fun. I only knew one other person there but all the ladies were so nice. It was great for a laugh. It was very relaxed and the girl who does that parties was really friendly and perfect for her job. Anyhoo, I booked a party since all my work mates have been bugging me to have one so if anyone wants to come just let me know :P
Another photo to show tonight. Keeping up Amanda's idea here's my new dining table centre piece. I was out shopping the other day and saw all sorts of variations of this everywhere and just loved the look so now I have one. I think I've picked our tiles as well. They one's I'm leaning towards are white and glossy with a slight greyish marble to them. Actually if anyone reads this that has plain white tiles can you please leave a message to let me know if your happy with them. I really wanted to stear clear of the grey but the salesman said that stark white looks too much. Love to hear what anyone thinks about that.
Anyhoo, going to trawl the internet for a while and then head off to bed. I've got a bit of cooking and some last minute cleaning to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Hey Jody :) I have plain white tiles in my bathroom (on the wall) and love them. The floor is the heritage look white with little hexigon black tiles. I love the white tile look.The only thing is to be careful of white grout on the floor apparently.


LOL we are similar with our jewellery. I would love to wear chunky stuff but it never seems 'me'. I am a less is more type person with jewels i think LOL. I am envious of beautiful beads and big loud jewellery though.

Hey yep i will be up for the sex toy party LOL. Sounds like fun :p

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...