Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh no not Denny!!



Did you see Grey's Anatomy tonight??? How sad was that I ask you? I mean you knew it was coming right. As if Izzy would get to be married and live happily ever after but it's just so unfair. Arrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!! And he had just the cutest smile. The writers of this show are just fabulous. And bloody Meredith and McDreamy, what the?? Well I knew that was going to happen as well really but girlfriend, you'd better go find yourself an nice unmarried man!!! I was in tears and then had to go and tell Owen what had happened in between sobs. :P

1 comment:

~Dizzy~ said...

Definately an ending to keep us waiting on, wasn't it ???
Hope all is OK Jods, know you have a busy life at the moment.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...