Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sifting through poo!!!

That's what I've been doing today. I'm looking for a button. It was there one second and gone the next. Ooooooppppsss!! I think (I'm pretty sure actually) that Jack ate a button last night. He had two in his hands and I told him to put them in the container turned my head away then turned back and one had vanished. Stupid I know. Why didn't I just take it off him. I mean I'm still not 100% sure he ate it but he was kind of making a peanut butter eating face and I can't find it anywhere so that's where it must be. I phoned the Qld Health Helpline (fantastic initiative) and even though I had to wait about 20mins it was re-assuring to be able to speak to someone medical at eight o'clock at night. They said to go to my doctor today which we did and he basically said not to really worry about it. I took in a matching button to show him and he thinks it's small enough not to cause a problem. He probably though I was a freak because I'm like, "I looked it up on the internet last night and he had no wheezing, no excess saliva, no trouble breathing, no indications of pain blah, blah, blah". Anyhoo, Jack had his 18 month imunisations while we were there as well.
Tomorrow I have two gentlemen coming to visit me at home in the morning. I don't know whether I but too much stock or what but they are reps for two of the decor accessory companies and when I said I wasn't working and couldn't come in he suggested that they drop around to my house. Now I'm panicing that they're going to pick on my decor. LOL.
Anyway, I'm off to try and scrap. I just fitted a new blade to my craft knife so I better get busy.
Plus my water is being cut off from 9-5 for the next two days so now flushing toilet at our place. How much fun is that going to be. Tomorrow I might just take Jack out for the day after these guys are finished and Friday I'm working and Jack's at DC so it shouldn't be too bad.
Catch you all later.

5 comments:

~Dizzy~ said...

PMSL at the button Jody !! LOL

maybe the reps what to join their company ?? ooohh keep us posted ?!?!?

jodyg said...

Nope Deanne, he just wanted me to spend my bosses money but the bugger came early this morning and our water got cut off early so I hadn't even brushed my teeth or anything.

debbiedo said...

Oh dear at the button! We have had things shoved up the nose here but as yet he hasn't swallowed anything interesting, well not that I know of anyway!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jody did the button re surface?

Anonymous said...

BTW, can you send me the link for inserting the title header in blogger again.. I screwed up!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...