Sunday, September 24, 2006

I've been MIA!!




How boring has my blog been this week?? I've been really busy with work and stuff and the computers been giving me the sh*ts!! Anyhoo, I'm back.
I went to my first ever crop on Friday night. Six till midnight!! It was great fun, great conversation, great bunch of ladies and the were multi drawer prizes and I won some rhinestone brads:) I finished off the page I'd started using the EB BG pack, did a complete page just had to print some stuff when I got home and started a double LO. They're all below. So that was great. There was heaps of space. I'll definately go again and next time I'm going to use some of their stamps and things and I'll plan my pages a bit better.
I've entered the Embellished Idol comp which is very exciting. I can't wait to see what the next challenge is. Some of the entries are sensational.
Well, Jack's just woken and is going to be sleeping in our bed tonight because he's got a bit of a fever and a runny nose so I'd better get to bed. I'll just post my latest LO's in here.
Before I go I just wanted to send out a call to Dee. Are you around?? I havn't seen you in a few days. Hope your okay?!?! Drop me a line.
And I'm changing my song after watching Australian Idol tonight.

4 comments:

amanda said...

jody i love your embellished idol LO! Fantastic!

Also LOVE LOVE LOVE those two LOs up there! Just love that romani one!

I thought Jessica was great on Idol too - although Damien is still my fav. :p (loved how she stuck it up Kyle and wore a white dress after the tummy comment last week- and looked sensational in it)

amanda said...

gee i use the word 'love' a lot dont i? *blushing*

debbiedo said...

Have missed your blog entries Jody, but I knew you were busy with work.

Hope Jack gets better soon and good luck with the Idol!

Deb

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Hey Jody! Love all your layouts - those biscuits look great - did Jack help make them! Bet he loved them! Catch up with you soon!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...