Monday, September 11, 2006

Tagged! and some random thoughts

This first one has rules....List 5 wierd things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 wierd things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!(this took me FOREVER!! obviously i'm not as wierd as i thought....)

1. If I'm having trouble sleeping I type!! I just make up sentances and type away on my chest.

2. I used to drink pickled onion juice. I hardly ever eat pickled onions now but I had a "thing" for the juice and apparently so did my father(which is odd because my folks divorced when I was too young to remember and I never spent much time with my Dad). My Mum told me that if you drank too much of it it would dry up your blood.

3. Jack has a stick on star bath toy that has these bits that attatch to the end of each arm and then have characters that sit on them and they are all colour co-ordinated and of course when I put them away they MUST be on the right colour bit. Bloody Owen even puts them on incorrectly just to bug me.

4. I'm scared of the dark even though I'm a rational person and I'm a grown woman. If I'm out hanging clothes on the line at night or whatever I always have to walk very briskly back to the house just in case there's a vampire flying around or something.

5. OK now this one's gonna be WAY too much info for everyone out there but I'm grasping at straws here. At night before I go to bed the absolute last thing I have to do is go to the loo even if I've been to the loo, then brushed my teeth I still have to go to the loo again just in case there's even half a mil of wee :) ROFLMAO!! No one's ever gonna come back to my blog again after that confession are they.

And I tag...Pauline, Alanna, Dizzy, Kim and Angela

And now for the random thoughts.

I was lying with Jack tonight and just looking at his beautiful angelic face and it made me think about how much I really need to better myself. I just hate the thought of him growing up with un-necessary issues because of me. I really need to eat healthier, be more possitive and organised and patient and really focus on being exactly how I want my child to be.

I can already see the boy he's going to be. He's so funny and he seems soooo much like my brother. He's going to be the kind of kid that makes a hang-glider out of a garbage bag and jumps off the roof or gets a fish spike stuck in his finger just like Kevin. He's runs so fast for such a little fella and he gets sooooo excited about things. It's precious.

My cup runneth over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

LMAO at your weird things. They are so weird Jody!

OMG at the drinking pickled onion juice - that is strange!! What do you do with the leftover onions??!

Cracked up at your 'just in case there is a vampire flying about or something' LMAO at that. You know hanging out washing at night freaks me too - i always think a UFO is going to beam me up or something *omg i can't believe i just admitted that*

and yep i hear you on the toilet before bed - heck we must be twins i think with our bedtime routine ;)

(although i dont type on my chest - funny chick -really funny!)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...