Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrapping and the circus

So I finally cleared a path to my scrap desk today and churned out 3 layouts. It felt good to be back paper scrapping and I've got a little pile of photos that I've got set aside ready to go.

So tonight we went to see the Great Moscow Circus. It was so cool to see Jack's reaction. He's seen circus' on TV of course and used to love watching G'ma's Cirque du Soleil DVD's. He was a bit nervous at the start when the lights went down but once it started he was really into it. He was on my lap and you could feel his muscles tense every time they did some acrobatics. It was a cool show, some very breath-taking moments, especially a near miss for one of the brazilian guys in the big spinning thing. I actually squeeled. The Globe of Death with the motorbikes were SCARY. Very wild.
Tomorrow we are taking Jack to the doctor for his 4 year check up and his immunisations. We've been discussing it with him and are using bribery in the form of an afternoon at the beach but I'm dreading the actual event. I hope it goes okay.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...