Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some photos and a digi LO

It was little Charlotte's second birthday on Sunday and we went over Monday morning for a little birthday morning tea.
Isn't she just adorable. He she is lady-bugging it down the slide.With everyone's commitments it makes it hard to catch up as a group anymore (our mother's group). Jack had such a good time playing with Jared. Amongst the devastated screaming that lasted the whole trip home I got little sobbed sentences in between... "I love Jared", "I want to stray at Jared's house forever and ever", "Jared's my best friend", "I miss Jared"...it was woeful.
And here's a snapshot of little cutie Sofie having a snuggle on her Mum's lap. And the LO, another digi. I'm sure I'll be able to get to my desk some time this millennium to paper scrap but for the moment digi is going to have to suffice.

Well I'm off to play some more over here, it is a really cool online makeover program. LOL, I'm thinking of going nordic blonde. :P

Ciao

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...