Sunday, March 22, 2009

So cute...

This was on Kim's blog and I thought it was so cute, I just had to try it.


Jack - Nearly 4

1. What is something mum always says to you? You love me

2. What makes mum happy? Me

3. What makes mum sad? Sad things

4. How does your mum make you laugh? Tickle me

5. What was your mum like as a child? I don't know. You used to play with me when you were a little kids, a little girl

6. How old is your mum? Bigger than me

7. How tall is your mum? Very tall

8. What is your mum's favourite thing to do? Clean the house all day & you like to play with me too. (Yeah right, I just LOVE cleaning :P)

9. What does your mum do when you're not around? Work

10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know

11. What is your mum really good at? Riding bicycles (??I don't think Jack's ever seen my ride a bike)

12. What is your mum not very good at? I don't know

13. What does your mum do for her job? Work

14. What is your mum's favourite food? Yoghurt (Yuck!!)

15. What makes you proud of your mum? I don't know what that is

16. If your mum was a cartoon character, who would she be? Not Mummy

17. What do you and your mum do together? Play

18. How are you and your mum the same? We arn't, you've got bigger hair than me

19. How are you and your mum different? We don't have tails (PMSL)

20. How do you know when your mum loves you? Every year & every night

21. Where is your mum's favourite place to go? Not to food places (Crazy kid, I love anything to do with food!!)


It's so funny to know what they think about. Like the tail thing, too cute. One of the EB girls, Tiff, has done a LO of her daughters answers which is a great idea. I might have to scraplift that.

I also did a digi LO today too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww love Jack's answers, funny the things they say, you think they would know us soooo well given the amount of time we spend with them, and yet they say things that couldn't be further from the truth... i love the 'tails' one too and the 'bicycles' too!

love your digi LO, post it on EB :)
Sxx

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...