Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some scrapping...

This photo is from my Granparents 60th Wedding Anniversary celebrations. Don't they look sweet.
Just Jack!!
And a Chrissy LO. These photos are from last Christmas, I thought I'd better get them scrapped since it's not long 'til Christmas again!!And the pages individually...Well, still no laptop of course. Still waiting to hear from the insurance company to find out if the quote has even been accepted!! Have I mentioned that I hate waiting. Oh well, I guess that's my punishment for breaking my precious laptop in the first place.

Not much else happening. Owen is on holidays but it's soooooooooo hot and muggy at the moment it's hard to get the motivation to do anything.

I started walking with a friend 2 afternoons a week awhile ago. We walk along this really nice path at the base of the mountains so it's just a gradual incline and there's always a nice breeze. Up and back is 4km so it's a decent walk and takes us about an hour, however, we take Jack along of course on his trusty little tricycle and up is not so bad, at least I have something to sort of lean on but the way down is a b*tch. At the top of any decline Jack tells me to let go of the handle and then peddles like he's in the olympics and Ann and I have to run to keep up. I was nearly dying yesterday and was trying to hold him back and he's yelling at me like a bootcamp coach, "You've got to jog Mummy, JOG!!"

I'm heading off to Spotlight today (thanks for the e-mail Felicity) to see what things I can find. I have to buy fabric for my Christmas tablecloths and I'm going to make napkins too since I bought those gorgeous napkin rings(they were only 50c for 2). Hang on I'll take a photo of them... And I've just been looking at the Martha Stewart website so I think I'll be buying some felt to make these and I'm going to make these too but I'm going to try to spray paint it green first. I hope it dosn't droop.
Well I'd better get a wriggle on.
Ciao





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, yep sussed you out chook!!
thankyou jody, you ROCK!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...